Tuesday, February 07, 2006

monday was super! yeah~ had our CME prokect skit. it went really really PERFECT!! my sister, yilian and the rest of the "extras" were at the backstage. we were the last class to perform. after the 2nd last class, it was 3/6's turn! i was really really really nervous and at the same time, quite happy. den, here comes our part. we had to run to the "durian seller" and den waited for them to buy. and den we shouted, "oi! faster lah" i was practically laughing onstage. mrs terrance said it was very very nice. other teachers said it was very funny and entertaining too! YAYS! i love 3/6! (:


after assembly, we walked down to the canteen. saw him on the way. gosh!! i was looking at him, he was looking at my direction. kept looking and looking, and, whe he's behind me, he suddenly said in a loud voice, "HI!!" ahahaha! gave me a shock. laughed non-stop.


today was quite okay bah. had the wear full guides U. our thinking day was on the 22nd of feb. ahhh! scary. wankee told me that she knows that he knows that i'm me!! confusing ain it? LOL! but wankee just wouldnt tell me wad she and him talked about! ahhh!! wankee! i'm gonna force you to say it! muahaha!


i love alibaba! and that's the truth!
i love pali, i love sali, i love gali!

muacks! =)


i want to talk to you, not only just a hi.

No comments: